FSL (Free Standing Lace) Cross Bookmark 1 Size 5×7
5 FSL (Free Standing Lace)Designs Cross Bookmark 1 Size 5 x 7
Click on thumbnail pictures below to enlarge. Picture is actual sewout looks darker due to bad lightening.
Formats provided DST, HUS, EXP, JEF, PES, VIP, VP3, XXX. I CANNOT PROVIDE ART. See FAQ’s.
This design is free standing lace FSL, which means it needs to be sewn on a Woven water soluble stabilizer, Doubled, cross grain, in order to sew out properly. Polyester thread is recommended for this design. The size of this design is perfect to put 1/8” ribbon thru the hole and use as a bookmark or just to hang up. If you need help learning how to sew out free standing lace “FSL” go to this project I created (click on the link below) https://www.embroiderydesigns.com/emb_learning/project/1229/fsl-familyinspiration-heart-angel.aspx . It shows a different Kinship Kreations design, but the instructions are the same.
- I CANNOT PROVIDE ART. See FAQ’s.
- Size: H:4.90 x 6.91
- Stitch Count: Varies 25000 to 35000
- Color: Color one color change is with the zipped file.
- Files will be zipped. You do need to know how to unzip a file. See FAQ’s.
- Artwork: Licensed by Designstitch.com